Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Noodle Quickie Casserole

   I thought I better change from the hamburger skillet meals for a while.  The cows across the river where picketing, and I think I saw a couple of bull building a boat.  So let's let the skillet rest a bit and pull out the casserole dish.













Noodle Quickie Casserole

Ingredients:

1 reg. Size package of egg noodles
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can green peas, drained
1 can (6 oz) tuna, drained and flaked
Salt and Pepper to taste
Buttered bread crumbs

Directions:
   Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
   Cook noodles according to package directions and drain.  Combine with remaining ingredients in casserole dish.  Top with buttered bread crumbs.
   Bake in oven for 30 minutes.  Remove from oven and serve.






    
         I think I'm safe these guys live in Salt water and I am no where near the coast.



No comments: