Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lipton Campfire Bean Dinner

   Today's recipe is another quick skillet meal.  When I look at the title I can just picture cowboys sitting around a campfire, stirring a cast iron skillet or dutch oven.  In the background you can hear the cows and an occasional horse. .... Okay drifted off there for a second, sorry.














Lipton Campfire Bean Dinner

Ingredients: 


1 ½ lb. Ground Beef
1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup mix
1 can (14 oz) Red Kidney Beans
1 can (14 oz) White Beans
¼ cup Chili Sauce
1 ½ cups water

Directions:
   Brown ground beef in large skillet. Pour off grease. Add soup mix, beans, chili sauce, and water.  Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Serve.


                           
                                 So their not cooking... they still look good.



1 comment:

Jen' D'Enise said...

Hello,

I wanted to ley you know,
that you are using my artwork! I am very flattered.

However this image does carry a copyright.
That looks to have been removed.
I would appreciate proper credit.
Jen D'Enise copyright 2003
The painting is 1 or 2. Here is it's sister image

https://www.facebook.com/JendraGallery/photos/a.151920594823158.32266
149108728437678/192031260812091/?type=3&theater

You can contact me at the gallery page.
Thank you so much,
Jen