Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

A is for Asparagus....

   On my There's Just Life Blog I have entered the A to Z Challenge.  So I decieded to do so here too.  Everyday in April (except Sundays) is a different letter. So for each letter I reached into my Mother's gray metal recipe box and pulled out a recipe for that letter. Here is the one I pulled out for today.












Asparagus Casserole

Ingredients:

2 sm Cans   Asparagus tips
1 ½ cups     Grated American Cheese
1 can           Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 sm Can     Evaporated milk
Bread Crumbs

Directions:

   Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
   Drain Asparagus and place in a well greased Casserole Dish.  Cover with cheese.
   In a small bowl mix soup and milk together. Pour over cheese and asparagus. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over top of casserole.
   Place casserole dish in preheated over and bake 35 – 40 minutes or until breadcrumbs are brown. Remove from oven and serve.

No comments: